Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Where does the time go?

I had a great weekend. I didn't do much! I slept in Saturday morning, until 1pm! Got up, went to APOS and the grocery store. Made bacon, eggs and pancakes when I got home for breakfast/supper. Then I scrapbooked and napped the night away! Stayed up until almost 4am! Slept in until 1ish again on Sunday. Scrapped some more when I got up, did some laundry, painted my toe nails, scrapped some more and watched WAY TOO MUCH Degrassi! I didn't get to bed until 2ish and now I'm zonked! 1.5 hours until I go home! I think I need a coffee!

I'm really excited about the pages I worked on this weekend. I think I might save them for a "special ocassion". I also got some really cute pictures of Coconut on Sunday. They will be perfect for a jungle themed LO.

No comments:

Post a Comment