Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Glimmer Screen as Stamp Tutorial

My January 2011 challenge on the APOS! forum is to use a glimmer screen as a stamp. I've made a tutorial for you to follow. I can't wait to see what you create!

Glimmer Screen Stamp Tutorial

I started with a piece of paper towel, on my kraft mat and placed a glimmer screen on top of it.















Next I misted the screen with Pinecone and Brick Glimmer Mist.














Using tweezers I slid the screen off the paper towel and on to my kraft mat.
 

Next I place my card stock on top of the screen and brayered over the screen to get a good stamped image. Remember when positioning the screen and card stock that the final image will be a mirror image of the screen.

















I turned over my card stock, dabbed off the excess mist  using paper towel and wiped clean the screen.














Then I positioned the screen over the stamped image...















...and applied Sunshine, Harvest Orange and Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist all over the page.
















Lastly, I dried it with my heat tool and created this layout.

3 comments:

  1. fantastic tutorial!! thanks Meg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....that is awesome, I might just have to try this out soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it is beautiful and a tonne of work!

    Kathy
    Ezee Pzee

    ReplyDelete