Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

My Top 10 Favorite Paper Collections of 2010

Here they are, in no particular order, follow by some projects/LOs I made using them.

Pink Paislee - Queen Bee
This is a mini album I created for a swap.



















Crate Paper - Paper Doll
































Basic Grey- Max & Whiskers





















Cosmo Cricket - DeLovely





















My Mind's Eye - So Sophie Graceful




















We R Memory Keepers - Merry January


















Crate Paper - Brook

















Cosmo Cricket -Garden Variety



















Basic Grey - Kioshi



















Crate Paper- Pink Plum




1 comment:

  1. what a bunch of fantastic layouts/projects. my favorite though has to be the BG!!! i love BG.. and Mama's Baby Girl.. LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete