Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snow Hare Tag

I made this tag tonight. It's metal.  Firstly, I embossed the tag and used a Bic marker to colour it blue. Then used alcohol to rub some of it off. This left the surface a little tacky so I covered it with embossing ink and clear embossing powder. Then I distress stickled the middles of the snow flakes. Next I dabbed some white paint on it and used the heat tool to dry it. When I did that the stickles bubbled up and I decided to remove them revealing a shinier center on the snowflakes. Then I sanded it a bit and finished off with some glimmer glaze on the snowflakes. I sprayed the bunny with some glimmer mist and attached him with pop dots. The alphas were blue but I painted them white and flocked them. The dots on the charm were black so I painted it white then rubbed the paint off the surface. That left the dots white. Then I took a Bic marker and coloured the dots blue. I love this tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment