Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Crop Circle - A PILE OF SCRAP!

The last Friday of every month they have a contest on the A Pile of Scrap forum called "Crop Circle".
This months challenge was make a LO using only one sheet of paper (card stock or patterned), bling, flowers, brads and tear (not distressing) but actually tear the paper some how. This is my entry.



















So I used one piece of double sided paper, some red and blue star shaped bling, 3 flowers, one brad to dot the "i" and I tore in the shape of a star.

I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do for my Mini Mini Alice in Wonderland swap at Your Paper Pantry and I'm also working on a Steampunk inspired item for a contest at Live. Teach.Create.

Other than that, I'm just trying to get the house straightened out. I have a bunch of stuff I want to sell on Kijiji so I took pictures of that and posted it. I'm just going to enjoy the extra day off and try to prepare for a crazy week ahead.

Play safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment