Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Am I going backward?

So when I first start scrapbooking I use to spend hours on LOs. Like 7 or 8 hours. A LO was a days work! Then I did LOAD with Lain Ehmann and I got a lot faster. It would only take 2 or 3 hours and sometimes just 1! But in the last few weeks, although I have been working every night for at least 2 hours, I have only completely 2 LOs! I feel like I'm going backward although I must say I'm increasingly more pleased with my work of late. I guess fast and great will come eventually!

I got the new Graphic 45 Halloween in Wonderland paper yesterday! I'm so excited! I also got some black, kraft and brown corrugated paper, Riff Raff keys and tea pot & cup, some silver and copper alcohol inks for the keys and purple and orange distress inks. I can't wait to start creating! I don't think I'll use this stuff for a LO but for cards or some altered projects. YIPPY! This is my favorite piece of paper from the line.



I love the back side of it! Which is different for me because I'm not a blue fan. Oh I love it so much! I can't wait for Halloween either!

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment