Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

No Show, Just Tell

I have no completed projects to share but I'll tell you about what I'm working on.
Seems like all I've been doing this past week is working in 1/2 increments and then letting things dry. I'm working on a "Soul House".....more to come about that later in the week....and I have to let each side dry before I work on the next side or things will slide off. I'm very excited about how this is turning out and I can't wait to share it with you.
The other project I'm working on is a "Fabulous Album". It's part of the "Mouse, Paper, Scissors" Jessica Sprague/Hiedi Swap course I'm taking. It's totally cute but I ran out of printer ink last night and couldn't finish.
Hopefully later tonight I'll have something to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment