Join me this Friday at 9pm (Atlantic time) for a blind scrap on the A PILE OF SCRAP! forum. I'll post a material list on the forum Thursday so you can be prepared.
How does it work?
Starting at 9pm (Atlantic time) I'll post, on the forum, the first step to create your LO. Every 10 to 15 minutes after that I will post another step. Once all the steps are posted you will have 1 hour to take a picture of your LO and post it in the forum's Blind Scrap gallery.
Is there a prize?
Sure there is! Everyone who gets their LO upload in time will be entered in to a draw for these goodies.
- e. 60 piece pack of pearls and crystals
- Stampology citrine colour ink pad
- Pink Paislee Queen Bee rub on
- Sizzix 2"x3" embossing folder (wreath with "Noel" in the middle)
- Autumn Leaves swirl stamps
- 5 tickets
- snowflake embossed metal tag