Today's 10 on Tuesday, as posed by fellow A PILE OF SCRAP! design teammate Cori-lyn, is 10 odd/weird fact I know.
1. The longest river name is Northwest Branch of the Little Southwest Miramichi River (according to my father)
2. He-man says "by the power of Grey Skull" but She-ra says "for the honor of Grey Skull"
3. Even though owls have really really good hearing, their wings are so quiet that they can't hear them
4. A french man named Poubelle was the created of the garbage can. A garbage can is called a poubelle in French.
5. Sardines are canned and then cooked.
That's all I have for now....I'll update if I think of anything else.