Today's 10 on Tuesday is "10 things you want but can't afford".
1. A house that really works for my family. This one's ok but there is a lot of wasted space because it isn't all wheelchair accessable.
2. A scrap room, free from noise and distraction.
3. To quit my job and volunteer full time at Kings Landing.
4. A cottage on the ocean....I love waking up to ocean air.
5. A trip to Vancouver to visit my bestie.
6. A super duper medical team that is 100% dedicated to Corey.
7. To hire yard workers for my parents so they don't have to work so hard to enjoy their property.
8. A personal chef.
9. A 12 X 12 printer.
10. The really nice purse I saw at Winners yesterday.