Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

10 on Tuesday

Today's 10 on Tuesday is "10 things you want but can't afford".

1. A house that really works for my family. This one's ok but there is a lot of wasted space because it isn't all wheelchair accessable.

2. A scrap room, free from noise and distraction.

3. To quit my job and volunteer full time at Kings Landing.

4. A cottage on the ocean....I love waking up to ocean air.

5. A trip to Vancouver to visit my bestie.

6. A super duper medical team that is 100% dedicated to Corey.

7. To hire yard workers for my parents so they don't have to work so hard to enjoy their property.

8. A personal chef.

9. A 12 X 12 printer.

10. The really nice purse I saw at Winners yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. your list doesn't seem like too much to ask for.. i hope you get it all someday and soon

    ReplyDelete