Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Something Different

Last night I put away the 12" x 12" paper and decorated a paper mache box. This was for a challenge on the A Pile of Scrap forum.

I started by painting the inside of the box and cover olive green and the outside black. Then I used a round foam brush and off white paint to apply circles to the box. The inner circles are made with a paint dabber in cranberry and the end of a paint brush for the olive green circle. I cover the edge of the cover with a piece of paper from the Graphic 45 line "Alice in Wonderland". I then stamped the top with embossing ink using Tim Holtz "Shaby Fern" stamp and added "Fired Brick" distress embossing powder. The card is also from the Graphic 45 Alice line. I distressed the edges of it and inked them with black. The key is Riff Raff and is coloured with silver alcohol ink and some black distress ink.




Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment